Saturday, May 3, 2008

Maria's World Because She's Back!


All righty folks! Hey, did ya miss me? C'mon, answer!


Anyway, you probably don't get the title, do you? We are going talk about things in the world, Maria's likes and dislikes.


First, here's the list of Maria's dislikes.



  • Porta-Potties

  • Rap/Hip-hop; p.s., really!

  • Goose poop

  • When kids hurt themselves by doing foolish stuff

  • Rain

  • When my parents make me go to bed

  • When my brother Ben acts dumb and silly

  • Homework

  • When I get sick or hurt

  • When my parents tell me no to something I like

  • When I lose at a video game

  • When I have to get a shot, although I usually don't have to

  • When my mom and dad yell at me

  • When people cheat

  • When the weekend is over

  • When Ben yells because he doesn't want to do his homework (Dad doesn't like that, either)

  • When people make fun of me, but that doesn't happen all that much anymore

  • Bullies, but luckily there aren't that many anyhow

  • When I hear on the news that people get killed at a young age

  • Peanut butter sandwiches

  • Chocolate milk

  • My dad's lame jokes about Hamdingers (he does that way too often)

  • Any kind of nuts

  • When boys and girls fight at recess

  • Being bored

  • When summer never comes, like this year

  • When I make a list of things that I don't like, because I like so many other things. But you have to go read my other blog for that list. Here's how you get there - click on this link

Did you follow that link, like I asked you to? C'mon, go ahead. Don't be scared, it's not like Godzilla is going to pop out.


Oops, I almost forgot my ending joke. Where does George Washington go when he's mad? The warpath! Get it? C'mon, it was brilliant! It's a pun! We love puns!


Now, to be continued . . . .

4 comments:

Daria said...

Pardon my ignorance, but just what exactly is a "hamdinger"?

- D

Gino said...

be nice to Ben, and he'll take care of the bullies for you. that's what brothers are for.

Fearless Maria said...

Hi Daria,

A hamdinger is this weird meat thing that is like a hamburger that my dad tells me they used to sell in Wisconsin when he was a wee little kid. He told me about the commercials for this and they are really weird. I don't think they sell them anymore - they're extinct like the dinosaurs; in fact, they were so bad they may have used dinosaur meat in them, but I can't prove that.

Maria

Daria said...

Thanks for the education.

Now I'm prepared if I ever go on "Jeopardy" and the answer for $1,000,000 is "a weird meat thing that is like a hamburger they used to sell in Wisconsin".

If this ever happens I'll give you a cut of the cash so you can help your dad pay his Minnesota taxes.

- D