Friday, March 27, 2009

Guilty Pleasures Part Forty-One -- Maria's Had Enough of this Crazy Nonsense!


I took Guilty Pleasures away from Dad this week because I've had enough of this crazy nonsense! I am not a happy camper right now! I just came home from the hospital and I'm going to have to live on ice cream, pudding and soup. Why, you ask? Because I had surgery and boy, am I mad! Let's see what my Dad has to say!


Maria, I'm not sure that I want to say too much, because if you're mad already, I don't want to make you any madder! But I will help you find some good songs for this contest, if you'd like.


This first song's title says it all, because:




Since I can't have anything solid for a while, I might have to have one of these:




And since I can't eat some things, I'm actually feeling pretty:




Dad, what are some other songs that might work for this?


Well, let's think about this, Maria. You're in a bad mood about this, right?


You figured that out, huh Dad? Yes, I'm not happy right now.


Okay, when I get angry I try to pick a song that makes me happy. Is there a song that makes you happy?


Well, this one always makes me happy:




Dad, do you think Gino has a shirt like those? I'll bet he does. Anyway, this one makes me happy, too:




I'm feeling a little better now. People should vote for their favorite. And one more thing, Dad --


What's that, Maria?


Go get me one of those black cows, would ya!






2 comments:

Gino said...

maria, i feel your pain. more, i think, than you might know.

but take heart: think of all that ice cream, in all those flavors.
i'm sure Dad will buy you any combination you desire.

if he doesn't. let me know, and i'll set him straight.

oh, my pick: "we 're not gonna take it."

angry music works best for me when i'm angry. it cheers me up.

W.B. Picklesworth said...

I'm with Gino. Loud, rough music is great when you are frustrated.