Saturday, July 17, 2010

Learning, and still living!

Hello, my fellow friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, guess where I was this week:

GIRL SCOUT DAY CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, that's not totally true, speaking I slept over one night. But there are some things that I learned, and would like to mention. (Okay, fine, I realize all you old people probably know these things, unless you live under a rock like Patrick Star, but you can recall them.) So I'm makin' a list, and checking it twice.

LESSONS
  • Sometimes, what you want isn't always as fun or good as it seems.
  • A head held too high causes a whiplash.(I nor nobody got a whiplash, but I think someone, not me, held there head too high and could have gotten a Snidley.)
  • You don't fully know someone until you've spent 5 days with them. Until then, beware good or bad surprises.
  • Somethings are best to keep to yourself, even if they're true.
  • Making your age friends can be more rewarding than older ones, so you should try both.

LITERAL LESSONS

  • How to set up a tent
  • More tips on how to start a fire
  • Archery
  • Badmitten
  • Swimming stuff
  • Don't trust Bob and Rita (inside joke)

Well, that's about it . The main thing is that I had fun at camp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now for our ending joke! What did the mushroom say to his friends that wouldn't let him play baseball?Hey, I'm a fungi! (fun guy) (I didn't not make this one up.)

SEE YA!

-Fearless Maria PS: I realize not all spelling is correct.

2 comments:

Gino said...

girls scouts is cool.
my sister was in scouts til she was 18, and my mom was the troop leaders for years.

have you learned how to make s'mores over the campfire,yet?
mmmm...

Fearless Maria said...

Gino-

We were going to have a bonfire, but something went wrong.:-(

-F.M