Monday, March 7, 2011

Listen up!

Have you ever felt like something interesting is going to happen to you soon? Well, that is how I feel right now, so keep reading my posts. Maybe I'll be wrong, maybe I'll be right. So here is a horoscope for me and all capicorns:

Keep watch behind your back, but explore new possibilities.

Well, there you go. Now, for a poem:

Skipping through the leaves,
dancing amoung the flowers,
feel the soothing summer breeze
minute, day, month and hour.

All right, I don't have much time, and I can't think of much to say about my life, so I'm going to preview something I'm starting soon. So, unscramble this word- teriosys


Stories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, now for two ending jokes(Because I forgot one last time.)

Why was the baritone player kicked out of band?
Because he was always getting in treble!(trouble)

Two guys were walking, one was texting, and one was making a call. The one who was texting stopped, and went to another website. He started getting frustrated, so he threw his phon at a flock of birds. He waited a second, and then whistled to scare the birds away, as he grabbed his phone. What was he trying to do before he threw his phon to the flock of birds?

Tweeting! Pip, pip!

No comments: